mandag 12. september 2011

New computer finally..

So my old computer literally almost exploded when i tried to load partypoker, holdemmanager and pokerstars at the same time. I could hear the computer making this crazy sound just as i loaded my 8 table on partypoker and just shut itself off. Guess 512mb ram isn't ment for 2011.

Got a new acer laptop now with 8gb ram. No idea what the other speccs means but im sure its decent. Price was bout threefiddy.

up 150 bucks today wee.. $850 for the month. I've been playing well the past days but running a decent amount under EV, not as much as todd luckily. But I'm for the first time not bothered what so ever by the bad beats i get. As long as I'm playing good the money will at one point flow into my accounts like the tornadoes in the states.

I'm also coaching a friend at 10NL 6max. He just came back from the army and been playing at my house. He's been doing quite good so that's cool.

With 10 party pokertables back up and running i hope i'll get in some good volume as well as some cash money.

pie out..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar