lørdag 20. august 2011

Update 21.08

Update.. Up 700 for the month $1200 below EV..


This runbad has been much tougher psychologically wise than i expected.Last week it was really hard sitting down at the tables not having the usual good feeling. I think I previously have never ran more than like a couple of buy ins below EV at the end of a month, so I guess I've never experienced really bad variance before. Last week I had the feeling of not being able to win. This feeling is something that destroyed my game.

I went through Last weeks hands and noticed stuff I usually never would've done if i'd been winning.

I've also gone through a BUNCH of pots that was above $50 at 50nl and $100 at 100nl.
I can with confidence say I've been running really really really terrible this month. Not just in pots where I've been ahead when we get the money in, but in spots where I'm "forced" to put the money in vs an opponents range of hands, where I unfortunately have met the top of their range over and over and over again.

After going through my hands I've noticed I call too light on the river. This is an expensive leak that I'm going to work on the next few days. However this is not the reason I haven't been winning.

Last week when i played, I ran bad for three straight days. Every day on every bad beat, I told myself that it's just variance. I constantly Focus on keepin' focused!. :p
    I decided to take a couple of days off to cool down. The first day i came back I instantly got Kings vs Aces the first hand at 100nl.. I thought "what ever I'll win it back".
 A couple of hands later I 3bet tens and he calls. Flop is 822, i cbet and he goes all in. He has A8 and gets there on the river. I *smashed* my mouse and threw it at the wall. [ ] felt better afterwards.

         Turned off my computer and went out with some friends and got hammered.

----------------------

Past couple of days I've been winning. This guy called sp4rk at stars had previously been hit and running me THREE times in one day earlier where i ran 250usd below EV..  This guy came back two days ago and I crushed that piece of shit. Took all the money he'd won earlier and then some. After that guy I got some confidence back and i've been winning when ahead. So I'm up like 850 the past three days. Hopefully this can continue.

<-- not drinking this weekend. [x] Feeling proud.

Just an update. Not too much on skype lately because whining there about my runbad just upsets me more.

Peace!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar