torsdag 4. august 2011

day 2

As always the month begins with a breakeven stretch... Today has been completely awful and I'm running like 500dollars below EV this month. But what ever still 26 days to go. I'm currently down 98bucks for the month.

I met this HUuuge HUUUUge donkey whom i lost $250 to. He was up 450 at one point. Just completely standard coolers where i could do nothing especially considering his play. He was 3betting 51% and potting everyflop, folding to 9% of my cbets and didn't fold once to a checkraise. WHich indeed ment I got to a 250bb stack vs him like 4 times but always got coolered down again.. He left when i called him down with like third pair for a 140dollar pot. Which was annoying, he was like a tikking bomb.

I've gone through todays big hands and i really haven't done much spazzy except two times where I've bluffed of a stack on the river when my draws have busted. With the Pokerstars bonuses I'm probably break even so far the past two days. However I know I'm going to win as long as i keep pushing the volume. Been playing around 6500 hands in two days so. If I'm still breakeven in 10 days, then I gotta find out what the fuck is going on.

Looking forward for the next sunday.. Thinking about degen some money away on some turneys.. Playing the sunday Million and all the small $11 and prob another $100 one.

Also still looking for a new site to play at.. I began playing at NoiQ, but didn't get any sign up bonus so decided to fuck off from there and look for a new one.. Think I will land on Expect perhaps. getting 40% rakeback there so it's decent. I like the software there as well.

Other than that i was down at the store earlier today to buy some chicken and whatever. I've lost my credit card last weekend so I had to try out the entropay card. It obviously didn't work in the grocery store even tho it said on their website it's supposed to! Fucking embarrassing  standing there with a billion groceries and the card won't fucking work. (good job entropay).
 I was like"It's a new card" and the bitch behind the counter just smirked "mmM-HM ;)"
 Had to run to the bank which is a whole 15 min away and back again to be able to pay for the stuff. Atleast i got some exercise of it. Woop woop!

^ story of the day.

Time for some cardrunner movies before I go to bed. Still looking for a coach on cardrunners to like (not ghey wise). But that can explain what the fuck they do properly. Some coaches just over think everything and discuss ONE hand for 20 minutes when they replay it.  And it's usually in decisions thats SO fucking marginal, that their super-over-analyzing thoughts don't really matter when you play a completely brain dead vodka drinking fish from Russia.

Anyways. NEW day tomorrow, new bad players to pwn and hopefully i'll get in 4k hands tomorrow as well. It's friday but i've told my friends that I'm NOT drinking tomorrow. Gotta work and earn some cashmoneybishes.


PEACE OuT

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar